Testing of Hard Magnetic Materials.
Testing of AlniCo, Ferrite, NdFeB, SmCo5, Sm2Co17 magnets are tested and their B-H and MH loops are plotted using Ferrites India make H-21 series hysteresis loop tracers. The complete system consists of a magnetizer to magnetize the test piece, an electromagnet and a BH Loop Plotter. Magnets with coersivity as high as 13 kOe and more can also be tested.
Magnet motor manufacturing requires magnets to be tested not only for their Br value but their Hc values as well.
Br Value indicates the strength of the magnet. But High Hc corresponds to magnet life when it is subjected
to no load current.
Segments of the magnets are checked with special fixtures developed.
- Testing method: Using Electromagnet
- Dimensions: As per user specifications
- Frequency of Testing: DC
- Max. Field: 18000 Oe in gap of 2mm
- Lease Count of Field Measurement: 0.01 A/cm
- Max Flux Density: 3T
- Properties Tested: Watt Loss, Permeability, Saturation Flux Density, Remanence, Coersivity, BHmax
- Accuracy: 1%
Educational Institutes, Forging Industry, Magnet Manufacturers, Oil Industry, Relay Manufacturers, Research and Development