The Ferrites India make Gaussmeters with the help of Hall Probe as a detector are capable of giving direct reading of magnetic field values.
These gaussmeters are very good for Laboratory, Industry and field studies. They are made handy, sturdy and are capable of giving correct results under hostile conditions.
As the inherent property of digital readout, the instrument has quick response to varying fields, good readability and good accuracy of measurement.
It therefore can make visible small and fast variations in magnetic fields which are not possible on an Analog Gaussmeter.
Ferrites India make gaussmeters have traceability to NABL accredited laboratory.
|Item||Type||Ranges||DC Mode||AC Mode||Differential Mode|
|1||DG-900||200Gs, 2kGs, 20kGs||Yes||No||No|
|2||DG-960||20Gs, 200Gs, 2kGs||Yes||No||No|
|3||DGM-900||200Gs, 2kGs, 20kGs||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|4||DGM-960||20Gs, 200Gs, 2kGs||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|5||DG-930||20Gs, 200Gs, 2kGs, 20kGs||Yes||No||No|
The lease count of the readings on different ranges is as follows
Digital gaussmeter is calibrated against a reference magnet. It comes with the calibration
certificate traceable to NPL, Delhi.
- Measurement features: AC, DC, Differential
- Max reading rate: 1 rdg/s
- Temperature range: Probe dependent (typically 0 °C to 75 °C )
- Display resolution: To ±31/2 digits
- Display units: Gauss (G)
- Connector: Probe—5 pin Radio connector style
- Operating temperature range: TA -40~125 °C
- Storage temperature range: TS -55~150 °C
- Sensing Area: 1.5mm x 1.5mm
- Linearity: 2%
- Temperature coefficient of Hall output voltage: -0.06 %/°C
- Temperature coefficient of input and output resistance: 0.3 %/°C
- Analog output:
- Update rate: 1 rdg/s
- Connector: 2-pin screw terminal
- Power Requirements: 230, and 240 VAC (+6%, -10%), 50 Hz or 60 Hz, 20 VA
- Connector Type: 3 Pin Std Mains Cord
- Size: 250 mm W × 210 mm D × 100 mm H
- Weight: 2 kg (6.6 lb)
- 1. Range increase: Additional x1 and x2 range selection can be added. Max. field that can be measured can be 40kGs in x2 range.
- 2. Go-No Go system with relay output: Go-No Go system accepts one or two set points. Relay operates oncethe reading goes above upper set point or below lower set point.
Compressors, CT Manufactures, Educational Institutes, Forging Industry, Geology Study, Magnet Manufacturers, Metal Wire Industry, Motor Industry, Oil Industry, Relay Manufacturers, Research and Development, Special Material Development, Transformer Industry