- Testing of Electrical Steel
- Inspection for incoming material
- Epstein Stack—Single Sheet Testing
Incoming material inspection can be very useful where strict quality standards are maintained. It saves a lot of processing cost since lossy material is inspected at the entry level before it goes to production level. Epstein Stack testing is one of the oldest and widely used method for electrical sheet testing.
Another method newly emerging is Single Sheet Testing.
Similar to Epstein stack testing, this method uses less material. Ferrites India Make Epstein Stack and Single Sheet Tester adhere to ASTM standards and provide accurate results.
- Standard: IEC 60404-2, IEC 60404-10
- Dimensions: 300mm x 30mm
- Frequency of Testing: DC,40Hz – 1 kHz
- Max. Field: 100 A/cm
- Max Flux Density: 3T
- Properties Tested: Watt Loss, Permeability, Saturation Flux Density, Remanence, Coersivity, Hrms, Brms
- Accuracy: 1%
Compressors, CT Manufactures, Educational Institutes, Geology Study, Metal Wire Industry, Motor Industry, Research and Development, Special Material Development, Transformer Industry